Pages

T-ara’s Eunjung wants to go back to school

For most people going to school is all about homework, tests, projects. However, there those glory such as making friends, learning new things, and just having fun. Those days are over for T-ara’s Eunjung and it doesn’t stop her from wishing it back. On October 27th, she tweeted a photo along with the message, “After seeing a pretty pencil box, I want to study now. I really need to go to school soon. It’s bad. I’ll come back one day.” In the photo you can see Eunjung pouting holding a pencil case that reads “Gentlemen only”. Netizens commented, ”There needs to be an opportunity for her to study hard” and “I guess it’s true when they say the grass is always greener on the other side…” Fellow member Jiyeon, also commented, “Oh stress.” Completely opposite of her, I wish I’m out of school! As Jiyeon said, “Oh stress!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog