Pages

Kim Hyun Joong Confesses he saw a UFO in Japan


SS501’s 4 dimensional leader Kim Hyun Joong has revealed that he has actually seen a UFO in Japan. As most of you probably already know Hyun Joong has a love for aliens, so this was probably a dream come true, if it actually happened.
On the 24th October, Kim Hyun Joong starred along side Kim Jisuk and Eun Ji Won on an episode of ‘Come to Play‘. Hyun Joong explained on there that he saw a UFO in Japan and that he yelled to inform others that were around him. Hyun Joong is really living up to his nickname of being ’4 dimensional’.
Hyun Joong said “I was at a photo shoot in Japan, when something that looked like a balloon sped by. I thought it was a plane for a second, but I wasn’t even anywhere near an airport. I didn’t think anyone would believe me, so I just screamed,” He continued to say “I heard that a UFO appeared at Gwanghwamun recently, and the one I saw looked exactly like it,”
Eun Ji Won who is also known to be four-dimensional also added “UFOs don’t like us to investigate. Let’s not look too deeply into this or something may happen” Which Hyun Joong replied by saying “Aliens are the last forms of evolution. There’s no gravity in space, so their skin gets paler, and their fingers skinnier.”
Also congratulations to Eun Ji Won for sharing some exciting news that him and his wife are planning to have children next year!
What do you think of Hyun Joong’s story? Do you think he really saw a UFO? It looks like 4D Kim Hyun Joong strikes again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog