Pages

Hyun Bin Spotted at Indonesia’s Military Anniversary

Korean Idol Hyun Bin was spotted at 66th Indonesian Military Anniversary at the Military Headquarters in Cilangkap, East Jakarta. He had arrived for a 3 day visit as the Korean Defense Industry Ambassador for South Korea. That’s a really cool title for an awesome guy. I think hes the perfect candidate for this honor. Marine Headquarters in Cilandak, South Jakarta had been graced with his presence . He was scheduled to perform in a military celebration event. No word on when he will be returning home to Korea. I hope he makes other plans to visit more countries like that. I’m excited, although I miss seeing him acting. Although this was a little bit ago I still find it super interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog