Pages

Super Junior’s Heechul visits Kim Janghoon’s hospital with pork chops in hand

Super Junior’s Heechul recently made a visit to Kim Janghoon’s hospital after receiving news about his panic attack. With food in hand, the star came to visit the hospital his senior was staying at after finishing up his work. On the 20th, Kim Janghoon uploaded a photo of himself eating with Heechul on his me2day and wrote, “When did my room became a pork shop?ㅎ Heechulie came to visit me after work. He told me he saw Psy eating pork chop in news articles so he asked for porchop and followed him.. what is thisㅎ TAGS: I’m really sick people.. ㅎㅎ But even so, My mood became better because people(they) came gladly.. I received lots of support from them, so I’m going to be back on stage soon.. I miss stage performance!” Earlier today, the singer uploaded a second photo with Heechul after stating that he looked silly in the previous photo. Kim Janghoon recently wrapped up his promotions for his duet song, “Break Ups are so Typical of Me“, with Heechul’s fellow Super Junior members.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog