Pages

Siwon and Siyeong lean in for a kiss on the roof


Seem like Leeteuk isn’t the only one in Super Junior that is enjoying a romance journey, but Siwon has taken his chance in “Poseidon” as well.
In the drama “Poseidon” of KBS 2, Super Junior’s Siwon (plays Kim Seon-woo), and Siyeong (plays Lee Sooyoon) have met on the roof for some “discussion”, in which had led to the two kissing.
Siwon had told Sooyoon, “Move to another team. I’m not worrying about you or looking down on you. I just don’t like it. I don’t like that you could get hurt like Won-tak”.
Sooyoon had asked him in return, “What will you do when I get kidnapped by the Black Society Crew?”, to which he had responded seriously but sweetly, “I will quit being a coast guard then. I won’t care about the law and will find you”.
It certainly doesn’t feel the best watching one of my Suju oppas kissing another girl, but whatever, they need to find love once in a while.
Any heartbroken ELFs?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial Blog